How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/Body language.

Question
QUESTION: Hi Dennis,

I hope you can help me decode this and I am just super excited! Today I met a powerful business tycoon today at a private function through friends. When he came in the door he immediately spotted me and seemed so focused on introducing himself to me...he didn't mind so much of the others which I knew that I hit the jackpot.
When we all sat in a group he sits right next to me...he asked me several questions and his body language was turned to me. He has the sparkle in his eye and I knew he was very interested in me and again he didn't mind so much of the others but he did talk to them but wasn't as passionate.
I told him what I was doing and my career since I am a model, actress, business woman and on a Young Professional Board...he was very intrigued and he says to me,"I am interested in seeing where you career goes and would like to see more." He crossed his legs and puts his rested his chin in his hand as he stares at my softly. Obviously intrigued.
When we all talked in a group discussion he would look over at me and smile in a flirty way. When he spoke he would always look at me the longest before drifting his eyes at the others briefly. I notice he would look at my body and hands admiring my qualities.
Middle of the private event I gave him my information with my materials for him to take a look at. He says he couldn't wait to open it and asked if he could open it right then...he did. Looking at my resume, photos ect. He was impressed and can't wait to watch the reel.
When we were wrapping things up we were all going around saying thanks and I noticed his expression was tiredsome and bored....when it was my turn he was grinning.
When he spoked he was eyeing at me the most and then I looked towards down my legs in a sexy shy way avoiding his eye contact and immediately looked up at him. He slightly chuckles silently  and eyes me again as if "I know what you just did...you can't hide from me." ;)
We were totally flirting with each other silently with our eyes. I am flattered and I hope he will ccontact me...wait he will! ;)
What do you think? Interested? Will he contact me?

ANSWER: Hello Alison!

You know what I'm really, really good at? Knowing what I'm NOT able to do. In this case, that includes "being able to read some guy's mind who I've never met". Honestly, I can't possibly tell you if he'll contact you.

Sure, everything sounds good. Of course, you didn't tell me anything he did that DOESN'T fit the dream in your mind. So, using only your own explanation and interpretation of his actions, yes, he sounds interested.

Keep in mind too that "interest" is not necessarily "attraction". Hopefully you were able to build that during your time with him. Even MORE important I hope beyond hope that you don't do something dumb to kill off something before it even gets started like being aloof, not picking up if he calls you, not immediately returning messages and texts, trying to misdirect, etc.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

QUESTION: He is interested and attracted. Also I agree with you. I will not do anything stupid like being aloof.
He was flirting with me with his eyes...like while speaking in public he would look at me the longest, grin and there was a time where he winked very quickly. FLIRT!

Answer
Hello again Alison!

I sincerely hope you're right. Good luck!

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder