How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/Turning a new leaf

Question
Hi Lauren,
I'm ready to have a fun, thriving relationship based on learning and growing with my partner. I've had a few casual relationships that were very fulfilling in that regard (and many that were not). As much as I enjoyed those casual relationships while they were happening, I am now ready to meet someone whom I can build a future with. I've also been in a three "serious" relationships as well and learned a lot about compatibility.

I'm looking for a new approach to dating so that I do not keep repeating the past, as I seem to have done in dating for the past 12 years.

Something I am doing is definitely not working, but I am not sure what. I am happy to say that I'm able to attract better men now than when I started dating, but I still seem to meet very few and I have trouble keeping the ones I like around.

I have been told more times than I can count that I am beautiful, intelligent and down-to-earth. The question is, if I am as beautiful, smart, loving, confident, unique, exotic, funny, classy, cool etc. as people keep telling me, then why am I getting these results? I no doubt sound very conceited; rest assured, I do not think I am better than anyone else and this is the first time I have ever even mentioned this to anyone. I don't believe it's ok to be an ice queen or act superior no matter how hot you are! The purpose of life is to connect with others and have a good time!

The reason I brought that up is because, if I have so much of a natural advantage, I must be screwing up big time and driving guys away with my attitude or something I am saying/doing. It seems like guys will start out strong and lose interest after about a month. This could be due to the fact that they tend to come on way too strong and when I try to pace the relationship they may be getting the vibe that I am not looking for anything serious, which is not true! So, essentially, I have trouble meeting men as well as keeping them around.

Anyway, I am not sure where to begin my re-education. I have read volumes on the subject (I used to want to be a dating coach!) and definitely improved my presentation alot. Still more to go. Can you recommend a starting point?

Thanks in advance!

Answer
Hi Nina,

Great to hear from you!  

I would highly recommend that you check out a free report that I created.  The information in this report can support you greatly in shedding light onto why you are not experiencing what you want to experience in your love life as well as what you can do about it.

One option to receive this report is by giving me your email address. After I receive your email address,  I will send it to you.

The other option is that you can cruise over to my website at www.enlightenyourlovelife.com and sign up to receive your free report.

Much love,

Lauren

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Lauren Kay Wyatt