How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Getting the girl of my dreams

So recently I have asked how to talk to and get to know a girl from one of my classes a little better. I took your advice and it worked! But now I have a new problem and I need an answer ASAP.  The girl her best friend and I are going to study together this Sunday! I need help on things to say or talk about while I am with her other than just school. You previously gave me advise to talk to her like anyone else, but I am afraid that there will be awkward silences or we will run out of things to say. I also wanted to ask her to hang out or do something after we finished and I was wondering how should I do that with out letting her know that I really like her. Also I didn't know what to do with her afterwards. I was looking for some advise on how to ask her out without it being a date just yet. And what we could do. Thanks

Hello Andrew!

Here's the problem: you think you have to entertain her. That never works. It looks and feels awkward. Instead, you have to engage her (AND her friend!)

If you go to my website ( you'll find my FAQ's. There you'll find some articles on communication skills. They'll tell you exactly what you need to know.

As far as it being a date; first, why do you have to call it anything? You don't have to say "Hey, you want to go on a date?" Why not just say, "Let's hang out afterward". Have something fun to do. Find out what's going on around town and go there.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, dating and sex, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers from all over the world. I'm able to answer literally any question regarding dating, finding and approaching women, sex, getting phone numbers, setting dates, what to do on dates, how to set them (and make sure she shows), dealing with dating problems, conversion from dates to relationships, etc. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can email me privately and securely at:

Having helped over 30,000 people with their issues, I'm certainly qualified to help you with yours. I don't take the "feel good" approach at all. I'm direct and that comes from experience and research into what really works.

Doctor of Philosophy

Many thousands ... and millions of readers all over the world.