How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Stuck.in a complicated situation

Question
QUESTION: Hi doc

There is this girl i like who is attached at the moment. Aparently things arent going well and she is unhappy with her relationship. This girl is very friendly and sociable, thus there is this one other.guy she is very close to in our group of friends. He knows my liking for the girl, and he also wants me to go for her. The situation is, tmr i am gna meet the girl, and i think i want to try get closer to her, become a close friend more than just a friend, so that there is at least some progress. What should i do? And do u think things can eventually work out between me and the girl? Thanks!!

Jack

ANSWER: Hello Jack!

Why are you going for crumbs when you want the whole cake? Do you really think that "easing your way in" is going to work? Sure, you may become a better friend, but that's all you'll ever be. Trying to "work it from the inside" simply never works.

Why not go for what you really want instead?

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

QUESTION: Hi doc,

So i hope i am right in saying that y're telling me not to attempt to be a close friend, but go for the relationship instead? If thats the case what kind of path should i take, can you give me a brief note on this? Thanks!

Jack

Answer
Hello again Jack!

Yes, that's correct. Women divide guys into "potential boyfriend material" and "friends" and it's extremely rare to cross that line. Thus, go for what you want.

To do that, just start treating her like the girlfriend you want her to be! Don't worry about her "attachment". It's not your job to decide who is a better boyfriend for her - you or this other guy. That's HER job. Your job is to offer her the choice - but do so indirectly. It starts by taking her out on a date and turning on the charm.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder