How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/None

Question
Just for increasing my knowledge, I was just thinking that which quality of a man, an average women likes. According to what I think, it's personality and not the beautiful face but the overall personality. And I also think that nowadays is not the time when clean shaven men were preferred but now beards and raw musculanity is what counts. I wanted some information on this.

Thanks

Answer
Hello Jem!

There have been a number of studies done around the world - in Australia, in Europe, in Asia and here in the US (including my own) that continue to point to the exact same things showing what women find "attractive" in men.

By the way, beards aren't one of them. That happens to be a very subjective thing and differs woman to woman. But, here are the top-10 things women find attractive in men in order of importance:

1.  Power
2.  Confidence
3.  Sense of humor
4.  Genuine
5.  Masculinity/Real Man/Alpha
6.  Conversation Skills
7.  Stylish/Fashionable
8.  Looks
9.  Money
10. Muscles

This isn't the entire story however. For example, you need to understand what "power" means - and it's different for different women! Some women are attracted to big, powerful-looking guys. Some women like guys who have deep, strong authoritative voices. Some women like guys who have and exert power and influence over others, etc.

Notice by the way how looks ranks only #8 in that list! If you spent your time focusing on just the top 5, you'd be way ahead of your game.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder