How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/I can't get close to people!

Question
I'm in my twenties and i can't get close to anyone. I've really liked this girl for a few years but I can't talk to her. Every time I try, I can't think of anything sensible to say.

I believe she would like me if she could get to know who i really am. I've talked to her about movies and her job but that's all I could think of to talk about.

I wanna let her get to know me, but when I'm around her I don't know how to approach her. I've never been good with words and i don't know how to talk to her.

Please help me! How do I start and carry on a sensible conversation with her?

Answer
Hello Brandon!

I teach guys a number of ways to approach women. The point of the approach however isn't to just make contact and run away. It's supposed to go somewhere. That "somewhere" depends on your goals, abilities, etc.

The most important thing you do when you talk to someone you're interested in is to build rapport and develop connection. That's how you turn interest into attraction.

While there are many ways to do that the easiest is to use "context". Context is simply determining the answer to a question: "What do she and I have in common at this time, in this situation at this place?" The answer to your question is the "context" of your approach.

You obviously have tons of context with this girl as you've talked to her before. The next step now is to build rapport and connection with her. This involves more than simply learning her history however or unloading yours on her. It's about finding commonalities; things you like and things you don't like.

In order to do that you need to learn how to ask the right questions in the right way.

Go to my website (http://BeingAMan.com) and under the Articles like you'll find my FAQ's. There are a number of linked articles on the approach and how to learn to communicate well to create rapport and connection.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder