How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Men looks

Question
QUESTION: Hi Doc,
i hope your fine and well , just a simple question ....how important is  men looks is for women ... i saw so many ugly guys dating beautiful women ....... is men looks is irrelevant as long as he plays the game of relationships well.... or there is a level of (ugliness) that women cannot possibly ignore??

ANSWER: Hello Mohamed!

According to a very large survey that has been done all over the world, women rank a man's looks at #8 in importance. In other words, there are 7 things that are more important - some vastly more important - than a man's attractiveness.

Women view "ugliness" in many ways - not just in physical appearance. Some women are very tied to looks and most, not as much. Take a person that is both physically, emotionally, spiritually (etc.) "ugly" and that certainly can't be ignored.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

QUESTION: Doc,
thank you for your answer ....... but good looks & beauty by default is attractive...how a woman will find someone more sexy coz he have better personalty for example  than a man who is handsome and good looking ??.....when people get to bed (for sex) there will be nothing left except the physical appearance..... money & personality will not matter at that time.....dont ya agree?.... secondly can you share what are the 7 things that  woman value more than man's attractiveness ??

ANSWER: Hello again Mohamed!

No, I don't agree at all.

You're making a very classic male mistake here - thinking that women think, speak and act just like men do. They don't. In fact, they think, speak and act very differently!

You first view "attractiveness" through your eyes. Women certainly can see what's attractive but it's tempered and managed by a bunch of other things you don't normally use. You're not wired that way so it's natural to assume that women aren't either.

Even in bed; women view what's sexy and sexual differently than you do. In fact women are far more likely to use anything other than physical appearance as a gauge during sex.

The key here is to learn how women think and play directly to that rather than expecting them to be just like you are.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

QUESTION: Doc,
i get the point your making doctor......but from my life experience i knew women who were turned off coz of a man skin color or because of his body-shape......  it happenes that women in the street flirt with good-looking guys and fantasize handsome celebrities .......im not saying that attractive men eventually will end up with these women.........but handsome men atleast in the initial stage have a better competitive edge over ugly men

Answer
Hey Mohamed!

As I've already said, women (like men) have preferences, but those are highly individualistic. You can't draw any sort of "standard" because one woman doesn't care for a particular skin color or body shape. Remember, you didn't ask me about any particular woman, you've asked me about women in general and my points stand.

Your very first example of the attractive girl with the unattractive guy bears this out! It's actually pretty common. How men and women view "attractiveness" is very different and highly subjective.

In my latest book, "Being a Man in a Woman's World III" I have an entire section on how to become more attractive to women. Interestingly there are many things you can do that changes how women perceive your attractiveness (and, both men and women have their own, different tools!) All of this is based on studies done from around the world and interestingly, works the same everywhere.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder