How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Do i really like this girl?

Well i am currently being disturbed by thoughts of this girl who i just met but dont know very well. I keep having the urge to go and chat up with her online or something but i keep stopping myself from doing so as i dont know if i really like her or this is just a crush.

However i have to say that i keep thinking about her all the time and i keep hoping i bump into her in school. To be honest, i am confused as to whether she likes me as the other time we met she kept hanging around me everywhere i went even when i was not talking to her. So all in all, am in love with the girl? And do u think the girl actually likes me? Should i just go and talk to the girl?

Hello John!

Let's begin with this: no, you are not in love with this girl. You don't even know her. All you know is your current impression of who and what she is. That isn't based on having spent any real time with her - a minimum requirement for you to fall in love. At this point, you're more obsessed with her than anything else.

Do NOT chat her up online. It's weak and it comes off as weak. Surely (if you're creative and focused enough) there must be some way to connect with her. The fact that you don't see her often can actually work to your advantage. It gives you a reason to get her number and to set something up to get to know her better - just you and her.

Go find her, get her digits and set something up to hang out together.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, dating and sex, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers from all over the world. I'm able to answer literally any question regarding dating, finding and approaching women, sex, getting phone numbers, setting dates, what to do on dates, how to set them (and make sure she shows), dealing with dating problems, conversion from dates to relationships, etc. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can email me privately and securely at:

Having helped over 30,000 people with their issues, I'm certainly qualified to help you with yours. I don't take the "feel good" approach at all. I'm direct and that comes from experience and research into what really works.

Doctor of Philosophy

Many thousands ... and millions of readers all over the world.