How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/My European sister asked me why I have never

Question
My European sister asked me why I have never gone out with girls? I told her that Italian born women told me a European man that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted, but most US born girls that have a European born mother can be equally trusted a there mother. I am sacred of going out with American and Australian women, but I like to go out with European women, but they are difficult to find in the United States.

I know an American father that is around 64 years old (Europeans have told me that he could be trusted) that told his American son that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted, and European women can usually determine if an American women can be trusted. He told me a European man that I should never go out with an American woman unless a European woman tells me that she can be trusted. An Italian born women told me a European man the same thing. Most US born girls that have a European born mother can be equally trusted as there European born mother that is what the same Italian women told me a European man.

Answer

Are you telling me that you do not go out or date American or Australian women unless European women tell you that the American or Australian woman can be trusted? Also, you did not phrase this in a question. Please rephrase this in a question and I will answer it.

Thank you.

Bee Loving Bee Wise,

Lauren

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Lauren Kay Wyatt