How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/girl already have a boyfriend

Question
I love a girl who is my class mate , i approached her and  start getting friendship with her ,  she told me she already have a boyfriend :( and she love him alot cant survive without him , i told her i love her too alot  she said me she respect my feeling but sorry i love my boyfriend , she also asked me not to talk with her in class as she dont wwant other to preceive something else about us , she even refused  my lunch offer with her she even refused me to  give her number, i love her and we are just friends on fb and chaat daily for  an hour , and kip staring her all tym in class to make her notice but  our story is not getting forward she still thinks i m her friend.

Answer

Hi Muneef,

Thank you for reaching out with your realationship inquiry. There is not a specific question in your submission, but what I am hearing you say is that you love someone who is already taken. This girl has also told you that she does not want to interact with you in public because she does not want others to perceive anything about you two. She also will not give you her phone number and did not go to lunch with you. It sounds like she is unavailable right now and has made her choice.

My advice to you would be to move on. She has made it clear that she does not want a relationship with you. I know that this is easier said than done, but she has made it very clear that she does not want to be in a relationship with you. There are other girls who would probably love to be in a relationship with you and it is up to you to move on so that you can connect with them.

Best of luck to you!

Bee Loving Bee Wise,

Lauren

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Lauren Kay Wyatt