How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/please help in love matter

Question
Hi Sir,

I am from India. I want your valuable suggestion/help on my situation. I will start with myself I am working in good mnc with good salary (6.5 Lakhs per annum)
, I am 26, there is my co worker who joined along with me, she is 28. I have been very good friends with her since past four years, and only in the
last 8 months or so I realised I have developed feelings for her. She isnt the most good looking girl in our friend group, but I seriously feel for her.

Well as she is already 28, there were many time when she went to meet a boy for marriage and somehow things didnt work that well,
and her family is searching for her. But nowadays she is even ready to make compromises (as she feels she is getting late) like once she told be about a boy that she went to see
he was very dark and was not so good looking as compared to her.
So 2 weeks ago I finally told her that I feel for you and want to marry you. She said that You are very nice and good at heart,
everything is good just that I dont feel for you, I said that even the guy you are going to marry you dont even know him let alone feeling for him, and besides
people cant be trusted that easily as they might fake something, but with me you know everything about me, and I guarantee you that you will be very happy with me.
She said that till now I have not seen you that way, so I requested her that as there is no one she likes and is even ready to make compromises
than why not try looking me like that or just try thinking once. She said she cant do that :(
She is still good friend of mine, however I want her to like me as I feel that I can be really good for her even one of our close friend say that she cant get a boy better than me and I look better and I have understanding.
I show lot of care for her, Can you please suggest me that I can do to boost the chances of her liking me as well.

PS: This is not physical attraction what I have for her and I seriously want to marry her, and as per her is she likes someone her parents
will allow the marriage and there is no problem with my family as well.

Answer
Hello Sourabh!

It sounds like the biggest problem is that you and she are too close. As she's already told you, she doesn't feel attraction for you - just friendship.

This isn't going to be a sure thing by any means but getting some distance might help you. Right now, you're always there. She doesn't have a chance to miss you and thus, doesn't feel what it'd be like if you weren't there. That sort of feeling of loss can sometimes trigger at least a greater interest if not attraction.

This might be difficult if you work together, but I'd suggest you get just a little scarce. Don't avoid her but don't chase her around either and give this some time to see if it helps.

As always however, dating/relationships can be a numbers-game. You should be finding other women who you're attracted to as well. You can't make a single woman love you but you can find many others who will.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder