How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Protected

Hi doc,
In one of your answers you said "women need to feel protected" ... so how i can achieve that ..... is there are certain things i have to say??

Hello Moh!

I'll bet what I said was, "...women need to feel safe and secure in order to first feel love..." That's far more accurate.

You're asking me for some simple lines to memorize and that is totally missing the point. It's not saying some prescribed, pre-written lines. It's BEING the guy who makes a woman feel safe and secure.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, dating and sex, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers from all over the world. I'm able to answer literally any question regarding dating, finding and approaching women, sex, getting phone numbers, setting dates, what to do on dates, how to set them (and make sure she shows), dealing with dating problems, conversion from dates to relationships, etc. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can email me privately and securely at:

Having helped over 30,000 people with their issues, I'm certainly qualified to help you with yours. I don't take the "feel good" approach at all. I'm direct and that comes from experience and research into what really works.

Doctor of Philosophy

Many thousands ... and millions of readers all over the world.