How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/seeking help in love matter

Question
Hello,

I am from India. I want your valuable suggestion/help on my situation. I will start with myself I am working in good mnc with good salary (6.5 Lakhs per annum)
, I am 26, there is my co worker who joined along with me, she is 28. I have been very good friends with her since past four years, and only in the
last 8 months or so I realised I have developed feelings for her. She isnt the most good looking girl in our friend group, but I seriously feel for her.

Well as she is already 28, there were many time when she went to meet a boy for marriage and somehow things didnt work that well,
and her family is searching for her. But nowadays she is even ready to make compromises (as she feels she is getting late) like once she told be about a boy that she went to see
he was very dark and was not so good looking as compared to her.
So 2 weeks ago I finally told her that I feel for you and want to marry you. She said that You are very nice and good at heart,
everything is good just that I dont feel for you, I said that even the guy you are going to marry you dont even know him let alone feeling for him, and besides
people cant be trusted that easily as they might fake something, but with me you know everything about me, and I guarantee you that you will be very happy with me.
She said that till now I have not seen you that way, so I requested her that as there is no one she likes and is even ready to make compromises
than why not try looking me like that or just try thinking once. She said she cant do that :(
She is still good friend of mine, however I want her to like me as I feel that I can be really good for her even one of our close friend say that she cant get a boy better than me and I look better and I have understanding.
I show lot of care for her, Can you please suggest me that I can do to boost the chances of her liking me as well.

PS: This is not physical attraction what I have for her and I seriously want to marry her, and as per her is she likes someone her parents
will allow the marriage and there is no problem with my family as well.

Answer
Sourabh- Hello thank you for asking me a question. Okay let's get started, Sourabh it sounds like you may have waited too long to let her know your feelings. See you guys have been friends for over fours years and just in eight months you just started having feelings for her. See even if she was attracted to you it would be hard for her to connect simply because she's been your friend for a while and only see you as nothing but a friend. This is why it's important to take care of things in the beginning, but I do understand that your feelings had to grow for her because she may not be the best looking woman. ( But Sourabh three years and four months is a long time to all of a sudden start having feelings for her. Also Sourabh when you finally proclaim your love for someone, you never do it in a desperate manner. You said that you feel for her and want to marry her; that's way too strong and will send most women running for the hills. You need to get to know her from a girlfriend/boyfriend point of view other than a friend. For example: You should have asked her to go out on a date with you or did something recreational to get to know her from a different angle. You can't all of a sudden assume that she's going to fall head over hills for you just because she's been your friend for four years or she's not the best looking woman and you may look better than her. Ha it's not going to be that easy Sourabh. Now if you want any chance with this woman then your going to have to come at her in a different matter. First in foremost make sure that you physical features is on point. I don't care how you look on a scale of 1 to 10 but you better look your unique best. The best and the fastest way to build confidence is to hit the gym and start building muscle if you not already doing this. This is the single most attractive feature to women at first compared to your personality. Next you have to start courting this woman outside of the group. For example: Buy two tickets to a concert and ask her to go with you or find something that she loves to do and invite her. See you have been friends with her for four years so you should know all about her so use that to your advantage.( Also start to showing alot confidence in yourself in an almost non caring way. For example: Don't let her see you hurt. If she reject your question about going to a concert just very quickly say okay that's cool I had someone else in mind I just thought I'd ask you first and then leave.) Next you really need to make her your associate instead of your best friend. I'm sorry but yes you made things complicated when you decided that you had feelings for her. So now it will be awkward for the both of you if you move on like nothing ever happened. What I mean by associate is to court and date  her and do things from a dating prospective instead of a friend. The reason why I'm telling you this is because you will grow bitter and resentful if you just move on as a friend. Lastly Sourabh, you need to learn how to handle rejection properly. I can give you the best advice on earth, but if the woman does not like you then I cannot change the outcome. What I can do is double and triple your chances of appearing attractive to her and other women but the woman will ultimately make the choice, so you need to be able to handle rejection like a man and move on to the next woman without wasting time. You must always have enough confidence in yourself to know that if one woman rejects you because it will happen, you can always get someone else. Sourabh I just released my new Ebook called, "Tips Tricks, and Secrets for dating and understanding women". I believe this book will really help you to understand your situation and what it takes to really attract women. Here's the link:http://markfranks.net/tips-tricks-and-secrets-for-dating-and-understanding-women

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Markeyus Franks