How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Eye Contact

Question
Hi Doc,
Simple question ... i find most women dont like to look at me during sex ..they either look up or look at my penis penetrating her  or they close their eyes , any reason for that??..........and im not ugly in any means :)

Answer
Hello Moh!

Simple answer: it has absolutely nothing to do with how you look. You are obviously highly visual and are stimulated by the visual connection. That doesn't describe a lot of other people however. Many people close their eyes during sex or even during kissing or even while getting a massage to close out that particular stimulation and focus on the sensation itself.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder