How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Eye Contact

Hi Doc,
Simple question ... i find most women dont like to look at me during sex ..they either look up or look at my penis penetrating her  or they close their eyes , any reason for that??..........and im not ugly in any means :)

Hello Moh!

Simple answer: it has absolutely nothing to do with how you look. You are obviously highly visual and are stimulated by the visual connection. That doesn't describe a lot of other people however. Many people close their eyes during sex or even during kissing or even while getting a massage to close out that particular stimulation and focus on the sensation itself.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, dating and sex, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers from all over the world. I'm able to answer literally any question regarding dating, finding and approaching women, sex, getting phone numbers, setting dates, what to do on dates, how to set them (and make sure she shows), dealing with dating problems, conversion from dates to relationships, etc. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can email me privately and securely at:

Having helped over 30,000 people with their issues, I'm certainly qualified to help you with yours. I don't take the "feel good" approach at all. I'm direct and that comes from experience and research into what really works.

Doctor of Philosophy

Many thousands ... and millions of readers all over the world.