How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/nicknames for guys

Question
Can you judge a girl's liking for you just based on the nicknames she gives you? For example a girl called me mofo in a fun way. But if she was talking to a guy she likes, would she call him that?

Also, the use of the word bro. There was a girl who called a guy bro, only to get together with him later on. So do nicknames form a good indicator?

Answer
Hello John!

There's way, WAY too little to go on here. Some women use nicknames to indicate closeness but others use them as a way to distance themselves. It's all about context, situation, history and 1001 other variables. There's no hard rule.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder