How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/What Should I do next?

How are you? I was wondering for advice on what I should do next or if I should not do anything at all. Sorry if this is long winded but in medical school I fell crazily in love with a girl. She liked me too but because of circumstances we never dated. Part of the reason is that I was too shy and work oriented. The other part is that she was in a hidden relationship with a guy who wanted to keep their relationship secret.Well, as I am a few years ahead of her, I ended up working in another state far away. She recently came to interview and we hung out and it went great(we ended up sleeping with each other). She told me she was forever done with that relationship and I told her I had feelings for her since the day I first met her. After she went back home, I continued to text her and compliment her but she didn't really text me back and seem interested. I am sure she has/had feelings for me as she is a conservative female and I doubt she would have slept with me if she did not have feelings for me. As I think the world of her and have never connected to someone like I have with her, what should I do? Should I continue to try to text her or just leave her be as I have already told her how I feel about her and if she want to talk to me she can just text back?

Thank you and sorry it was so long.

Hi Mustafa,

I apologize for the delay in response.  Have there been any updates since then?

Here is the thing...Sex is just sex to some people.  Of course she was interested if she slept with you.  There could be plenty of reasons why she did not text back right away.

For situations like this, I would advise you to get to form more of a connection and relationship with someone before you sleep with them.  This allows both people to treat other's feelings with more love and care.

I would also advise you to date more people and to not put too much into why someone does not respond right away.  As long as you are treating them with love and respect, you are not doing anything wrong.

More details are appreciated so that I can assist you further.

Thank you!

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Lauren Kay Wyatt

As an Intuitive Relationship Expert, I assist people in getting out of relationship hell by loving themselves all the way to relationship bliss. Any questions pertaining to manifesting relationship bliss is what I do best! Using my intuition, personal, and professional experience, I offer insightful,practical, honest, and uplifting advice on all relationship matters.

I have had several romantic and long-term relationships. I used to struggle in my relationships, but through healing, self-discovery, and keeping things simple, I manifested relationship bliss by marrying the partner-of-my-dreams and repairing all past relationships (familial, romantic, and platonic.) In my professional life, I chose to use my intuition, experience, and professional training to support people in manifesting success in their relationships.

Advanced Soul Realignment Practitioner- Reiki Master- Soul Enrichment Center of El Paso, TX Bachelor's of Arts in English & Anthropology from Texas State University