How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Liking an unknown girl

To keep the story short, I met the girl at a party. I have never seen her around in college before. She told me that she is very low profile and that she doesn't stay around in college.

I don't have her number. I can only add her on Facebook if I were to talk to her. The only way I can contact her is through my friend, who is her close friend. However, I don't think it's nice to get the girl's number from my friend. So should I wait till I see her again? Or should I try to contact her on Facebook?

Hello Becks!

I agree that you shouldn't ask your friend for her number. You should ask her instead.

What's wrong with friending her on Facebook and then asking for her digits?

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, dating and sex, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers from all over the world. I'm able to answer literally any question regarding dating, finding and approaching women, sex, getting phone numbers, setting dates, what to do on dates, how to set them (and make sure she shows), dealing with dating problems, conversion from dates to relationships, etc. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can email me privately and securely at:

Having helped over 30,000 people with their issues, I'm certainly qualified to help you with yours. I don't take the "feel good" approach at all. I'm direct and that comes from experience and research into what really works.

Doctor of Philosophy

Many thousands ... and millions of readers all over the world.