How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Liking an unknown girl

Question
To keep the story short, I met the girl at a party. I have never seen her around in college before. She told me that she is very low profile and that she doesn't stay around in college.

I don't have her number. I can only add her on Facebook if I were to talk to her. The only way I can contact her is through my friend, who is her close friend. However, I don't think it's nice to get the girl's number from my friend. So should I wait till I see her again? Or should I try to contact her on Facebook?

Answer
Hello Becks!

I agree that you shouldn't ask your friend for her number. You should ask her instead.

What's wrong with friending her on Facebook and then asking for her digits?

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder