How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams/Recovering from slight damages

Hi there,

Basically I was in contact with two different girls. I dont know what got into me. I think I was a little too excited and I might have seemed to eager via text, so they both ignored my last message.

Ok the thing is this, they both do like me for sure. Because we have spent good times in person and they have shown many signs of liking me respectively. Its just that this time round I'm afraid I might have appeared too needy. So I might have turned them off a little. But I didnt screw up thaaat badly too though.

Is there a way to recover? Like to cut all contact with both of them? How should I react to them in person? And when do I start going back to asking them out or flirting with them again?

Hello Jhonny!

There's no way for me to know how much damage you've created here, but it's probably something you can recover from.

First, look at your last message (and frankly, you shouldn't be using text to chase these women anyway!) Did you ask for a response? Was one really needed? If not, that may be why they didn't respond.

Give things at least a few weeks with no further contact. If they reach out to you, that's fine - respond. If not, then just give things time.

If you see them in person, act like nothing happened. You don't really know what's going on in their minds and you shouldn't try to guess.

Finally after two-three weeks, contact them ONLY to set up a date! Stop using messaging to flirt. It's weak and cowardly and looks that way.

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, dating and sex, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers from all over the world. I'm able to answer literally any question regarding dating, finding and approaching women, sex, getting phone numbers, setting dates, what to do on dates, how to set them (and make sure she shows), dealing with dating problems, conversion from dates to relationships, etc. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can email me privately and securely at:

Having helped over 30,000 people with their issues, I'm certainly qualified to help you with yours. I don't take the "feel good" approach at all. I'm direct and that comes from experience and research into what really works.

Doctor of Philosophy

Many thousands ... and millions of readers all over the world.