Audio Systems/2004 Chevrolet Silverado engine noise coming through the speakers

Chevy Guy wrote at 2009-05-10 18:00:17
The Bose factory amp is located under the center console. There is also a subwoofer factory under the upper part of the center console. The amp is inbetween the two seat in the cetner console. Take is all apart and you can see it.

Todd576 wrote at 2013-06-02 20:07:12
I have the same problem in my 2005 silverado with the bose system. I took it to my installer and he said that the noise is coming from the amp and there wasn't really anything he could do about it.

Audio Systems

Cleggsan