Audio Systems/2002 Ford Taurus SE Where is 6 Disk Changer????

electrokid wrote at 2011-07-26 23:30:55
i have a disk changer its a Clarion FMC200 i took it out of a chevy malibu  can i put that in 1999 ford taurus??  

Bill wrote at 2012-11-04 15:13:56
I have a 2002 Taurus ses and the 6 disc CD player is located in the glove box in centre console .

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers