Audio Systems/vrcd400-sdu will not turn on

Eric wrote at 2009-12-07 12:51:07
Where are the 1 amp and 5 amp fuses? I only see the one on the back below the power connector (10 amp)

Thomas wrote at 2013-07-07 03:30:54
This model stereo is raw Chinese Garbage! I have bought two of these units, and BOTH have done the SAME thing!   They work for about 8 or 9 months then the faceplate just stops displaying anything. It's not the wiring, it's not the fuses, it's Chinese trash. I will NEVER buy from these crooks again.

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers