Audio Systems/18-19 Hz generator - any tips, please?

jon wrote at 2013-03-02 18:14:17
Be careful playing around with sounds in the 18-19GHz region.

They might keep pests away, but sounds in that range are known to have adverse affects on humans.

In particular, NASA found that the human eye resonates at 18GHz, so sounds in the range can cause your eye to vibrate, and register movement that isn't there.

This is also the same sound range that volcanos, earthquakes and even tigers produce.

Sounds in this range have been shown to sometimes induce irrational fear in humans. Sounds in this range sometimes lead people to believe that a place is 'haunted'.

Audio Systems

Cleggsan