Audio Systems/CD Changer Removal

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring that has a 6 CD Changer that I want to remove and install a another one. Is there any instructions on how I can do it myself?

Actually, it is a delicate removal and installation.  I think you must follow explicit directions. The person who has the experience with this procedure is another expert on this same subject.  Therefore, I send you to Ernesto R at this site:

He will be able to give you the details, I think.

Thanks for your patience.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers