Audio Systems/connect amplifier to bose wave syst

Question
Hi, i wanted to know if i can connect an amplifier or something else to improve the sound in the bose wave system, and if possible can you show me the steps on to how to do that? Thank you!

Answer
The quick answer is 'NO'.  Bose does not follow the international standardization of technical interface.  So, unless you are an engineer and understand the voltages necessary to interface with the Wave you should not attempt it.

Sorry, but Bose is not a user friendly environment for hobbiests, audiophiles and technologists.  I think Dr. Amar Bose intended it that way so as to remain unique among producers of consumer electronics equipment.  A clever business strategy, perhaps......  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan