Audio Systems/GMC phone/ media integration

Hi I've got a 2006 GMC sierra 1500 extended cab with the buckets and Bose package. I was wondering if there is a way to connect my Android Phone(Motorola Rzr)to my stereo without using an FM modulator. Bluetooth or hard wired if necessary.

Yes there is a way to do that, you can add an auxiliary audio input interface, this plugs into the back of the GMC sierra radio and gives you one more source  
Gmc Sierra aux interface

to the aux interface you can add this headphone jack

Or make it wireless adding and Android Bluetooth interface  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year