Audio Systems/Alpine CDA 9805

I have a AM\FM car radio\CD player that does not work.may you be having a service manual ? i have downloaded a CDA 9805-R service manual but it is not the same as my unit.

Sorry, I do not have the manual nor was I able to find it online.

Are you certain the 'R' model is not the same or very similar. It would be surprising if not so. Sometimes an alpha model is the same model for a different country but the same chassis.

Best wishes.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers