Audio Systems/audi cd changer 2002 a8

will not eject cartridge only thinks 2 cds in cartridge plays theese but no music  no apparent action when pressing eject button i can get cartridge out  manually.. ? fault plus ? diagram i am electronics eng but no knowledge of car audio at all

unplug the battery for 30 minutes to reset the audio system ,
power back and press the eject button couple of times, if this don't help you have to remove the cd changer and manually eject the magazine there is a plastic level under the magazine with a small sprint push that and the cd will come out
good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year