Audio Systems/InStudio Turin Speaker System link to Television

Question
I bought my dad the above alarm clock/docking station and he wants to link the system into our television so that we can play our television sound through the Turin Speaker System. Now, the system came with an aux in option, with a cable to run it through.

We have a Samsung TV with all the options (HDMI, ect) so I'm sure we can plug it in somehow, I'm just not technology wise enough to figure it out. Any help in this would be appreciated, but I would like to request an email answer as I do not find my way into websites like this very often.

Thanks in advance for any help recieved!

Answer
wow you ask the right person, I own one in the back next to the DC input power cord there is a aux input port you need a cable from 3.5kk to rca jacks

http://www.oemautosound.com/p-351-rca-jack-to-35mm-stereo-plug-aux-input.aspx

the other end will plug into the back of your tv fixed audio output
good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R