Audio Systems/Sound effect.

Question
I'm having a huge concert for my sixteenth birthday and i want to have a certain effect for my voice. Problem is, i don't know what this effect would be called and how to get it. It sounds like a sort of muted auto tone thing. It's in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqRVpztO04

Please i've been looking everywhere i would be forever grateful if you could help me. :)

Answer
Not sure what you are looking for.  If the effects you are looking for are to be mixed to your source then google "sound effects free" and you will find a host of sound effects that will give you just about anything you can imagine.

If you are wanting to alter the sound of your recorded voice you need a stand alone box that can be placed in the line or when you do the mix.  If you go to:

http://en.softonic.com/s/sound-equalizer

There are a number of sound effects generators an eqs that can produce various kinds of sound effects during recording or mixing.

Hope this helps.  Good Luck.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan