Audio Systems/Sound effect.


I'm having a huge concert for my sixteenth birthday and i want to have a certain effect for my voice. Problem is, i don't know what this effect would be called and how to get it. It sounds like a sort of muted auto tone thing. It's in this video

Please i've been looking everywhere i would be forever grateful if you could help me. :)

Not sure what you are looking for.  If the effects you are looking for are to be mixed to your source then google "sound effects free" and you will find a host of sound effects that will give you just about anything you can imagine.

If you are wanting to alter the sound of your recorded voice you need a stand alone box that can be placed in the line or when you do the mix.  If you go to:

There are a number of sound effects generators an eqs that can produce various kinds of sound effects during recording or mixing.

Hope this helps.  Good Luck.  

Audio Systems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.


Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications


Past/Present Clients
Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers

©2017 All rights reserved.