Audio Systems/20002 chevy cavelier aux mod

Hey i saw you were adding an aux in to your 20002 chevy cavelier's radio I aim to do the same thing, but I cant find any info on the innards of my radio. here's some pictures of the inside

the radio's part number is 10309459 default delco radio all the IC"s are from phillips but that's all i knwo about them.
All I need to know is where to solder in 3 wires haha, it's stupid i have to spend a whole day looking for info on 3 wires :C

You might want to use this kind of adapter:

or others that you will find at or if you can't determine the input to the ic chips on your own.

Best wishes.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers