Audio Systems/Bought CD Changer for Toyota Camry 2008 Model instead of Toyota Camry 2007 XLE V6 Model - Cable Connections

I must say THANKS for your professional truth; and I must accept that I have been making a grave mistake.  I have always seen my Toyota Camry XLE V6 as 1998 model.  So surprised to know this today from a professional like you.
It is a shocking news to me that I have been using my car since 2006 and not know the exact model of my car.  I have always tagged my car 1998 model! In line with this wrong assumption I picked the advert online for CD changer that fits 1998 - 2002 model..

Please, what do you advise? Wao! What can you do to help me.  Is it possible I return that and replaced with the right one; even if it attracts another little token?

Please, help by your same kind and professional advice and response.  I need the changer that fits my car.

Thank you,
You have to options, replace the Toyota CD changer with the older 1997 version this unit comes with a small display controller that mounts under the radio, or upgrade the radio to the 1998 1999 model sound quality will be better, and you can have a pocket free space under your new radio because the 1998 toyota don't use the controler under the radio
good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year