Audio Systems/SWAP AM/FMCASSETTE TO AM/FMSINGLE PLAY CD

Question
I HAVE A 1995 FORD BRONCO AND A 1997 FORD F250 BOTH HAVE AN AM/FM CASSETTE DECK (FACTORY) IN THEM AND I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP THESE FOR A FACTORY AM/FM CD SINGLE PLAY UNIT. IS THIS POSSIBLE AND WHAT TYPE OF RE-WIRING WOULD IT REQUIRE UNDER THE DASH? IF POSSIBLE COULD YOU SUPPLY THE WIRING HARNESS PART NUMBERS OR WHERE I MAY BE ABLE TO AQUIRE THESE ITEM? THE ORIGINAL UNITS ARE NOT THE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEMS SO THERE IS NO AMPLIFIER MOUNTED ON THE INTERIOR PART OF THE FIREWALL. THANKS MUCH

THE PART NUMBERS FOR THE UNITS I WOULD LIKE TO INSTALL ARE THE FOLLOWING: F6SF-18C815-AA AND F6TF-18C815-AA

Answer
Yes you can you will use 1998 ford radios from the expedition or 2000 f150 stereo both will fit with minor modification, you also need new harness from the older 2 long plugs to a single
16 pin plugs,
you can purchase that from www.oemautosound.com

good luck

http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Ford-Wiring.pdf

Audio Systems

Ernesto R