Audio Systems/want to change my cd player...HELP!!!

Question
QUESTION: I HAVE A 2002 FOFRD TAURUS WHICH MY RADIO CD PLAYER AND CLIMATE CONTROLS ARE ON ONE CONSOLE.....I WANT A NEW CD PLAYER  IN BUT DONT KNOW HOW THAT WILL WORK SINCE MY CD PLAYER IS NOT SEPERATE FROM THE OTHER STUFF...WHAT SHOULD I DO?

ANSWER: manual or digital ac controls  ?

QUESTION: its manual

Answer
you can move the ac controls to a radio kit and extend all the wire
by the way that is not the only problem your original radio is in the trunk behind the carpet
left side of the fender,
this is the radio kit  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KL2LXI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539

Audio Systems

Ernesto R