Audio Systems/basic setup instruction for live mixing console

Namaste sir,
i am running professional pa music company and i had purchase new yahama mg166cx model live mixing console and i had no past experience of operating live mixing console so i want to know about what are the basics of operating live mixing cosole explain in detail and i also want to learn about live mixing operating so reccomand me any books or web address which avaible in india. i hope you explain in simple normal language so that i can understand easily.

thanks for your co operatin.

Happy to help. However, there is a very wide range of applications that a mixer will be used for and the hookup/connections to the outside functions depend so much on what the session is all about.  I would first recommend you google or bing for this phrase: mixing console basics.

Then read through some of the ideas looking for one or two pages that teach you what you want to know.  Also, make sure you have studied the manual that comes with the Yamaha board you have.

Here is a forum discussion that would be helpful for you to read through, I think:

Here is a tutorial online that is a good study:

And here is a book to order from either Barnes and Noble or from Amazon:

Hopeing this will provide the guidance you need.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers