Audio Systems/display on vavigation out

I have a 2008 jaguar s type the touch screen on my navigation went out.  the button all work and so does the touch screen as I can change radio stations by touching the screen.  The display went dark so can't see anyting.  Can this be fixed or do I need to change the entire radio/display/navigation system?

I don't have much experience with this vehicle but the older xtype with navigation,
in this case the radio when dark but we can still change the radio and sources, it will play just fine.
we replace the screen and bong same problem nothing change there was nothing wrong with the screen, it looks like the radio video input goes from he tuner to the navigation module, from there the video its send to the front screen, the problem was the navigation module, the one wit the maps cd, we order and replace that part and problem solve

dealer or sometimes

good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year