Audio Systems/dvd installation 2003 chevy tahoe lt

i have a 2003 chevy tahoe lt manufactured with no dvd. is my radio compatiable (have a port on the back of the radio for a factory dvd audio hook up) i would like to install a dvd from a salvaged vehicle from the same make,year and model as mine. will i need the wires from the salavge vehicle from the dvd to the radio or will the harness be pre wired to accept the salvaged dvd.

you need the factory wiring to power the DVD and get the audio into the factory radio

the other option its to use any brand DVD and with this adapter you can input the audio into
the factory radio  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year