Audio Systems/balance wiring

Question
namaste,
        i am running professional public address music system providing company. i want to ask about the following
1 - following balance wiring is correct and if it is correct then it is usable in each and every kind of audio signal connection and if another wiring exist then describe it and also mention when and where use of it.

trs jack - T - positive
         R - negative
         S - ground
xlr - 1 - ground
     2 - positive
     3 - negative
2 - for connection of octopad or key board to live mixer which connection wiring used whether balance jack to jack wire or unbalance jack to jack wire and also describe what difference it makes. also describe wiring of balance jack to jack wire and unbalance jack to jack wire

Answer
Some systems are compatible with balance signal to unbalance.  Jacks can be wired for grd to grd and positive to positive.  Have you tried it?  

Check your manual on the mixer for chassis ground vs signal ground.  It should clarify the hookup methods you can use.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan