Audio Systems/balance wiring

i am running professional public address music system providing company. i want to ask about the following
1 - following balance wiring is correct and if it is correct then it is usable in each and every kind of audio signal connection and if another wiring exist then describe it and also mention when and where use of it.

trs jack - T - positive
         R - negative
         S - ground
xlr - 1 - ground
     2 - positive
     3 - negative
2 - for connection of octopad or key board to live mixer which connection wiring used whether balance jack to jack wire or unbalance jack to jack wire and also describe what difference it makes. also describe wiring of balance jack to jack wire and unbalance jack to jack wire

Some systems are compatible with balance signal to unbalance.  Jacks can be wired for grd to grd and positive to positive.  Have you tried it?  

Check your manual on the mixer for chassis ground vs signal ground.  It should clarify the hookup methods you can use.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers