Audio Systems/Car Music System Configuaration

Hi am From India My car is 2010 Model Maruthi ALTO K10. i have selected a configuration for my car please have a look at it and let me if its perfect.. i have attached the links of the components..

wanna know about whether the below confi for my car music system is best ??
System -;78

Dash board Speakers -;11

Rear Speakers -;11

Subwoofers -;8

Amplifers -
2 channel

4 channel;5

please help me know whether this confi is perfect should i go with 2 channel or 4 channel amp to connect my rear speakers and subwoofer to the amplifier..

The speakers and amplifier, including the woofer its all a good set up
maybe add a pair of small tweter,
the radio needs to be change, sony don't make good car stereos,
see if you can find a Pioneer Alpine or Kenwood  clarion c in the worse case

Sony its good for TV'S not car stereos

good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year