Audio Systems/1956 Fender guitar

Question
Hi Jerry
I'm not sure if you can help me but perhaps you can direct me to someone who can.
I have a 1956 Fender champ lap steel guitar that I want to sell and want to find out what it's worth. I've looked on several sites but I'm not having any luck.
Thank You So Much for your time.

Sincerely
Sharon6

Answer
Hi Sharon.

How much one of those is worth depends largely on it having the stock pickup, the overall condition of the instrument (but especially so for the neck/tunability) and whether or not you have the case for it.
That said, it could be worth 250-1200 dollars on eBay.

I did find this post which may give you some further insight.
http://www.ebay.com/gds/The-Fender-Champion-Lap-Steel-Guitar-1950s-vintage-/1000

I hope this helps you.
Thank you for the question and let me know if you need further assistance.
Jm  

Audio Systems

Jerry Mael