Audio Systems/headphone amp

Hi I do habe iMac and Alesis M1 Active 520 USB speakers attached to the computer via USB. And I have AKG K271 MKII headphones for which I need a headphone amp. because when I hook the headphones to the speaker's headphone port the sound is too quiet. What kind of amp do I need and how to connect all of these together. I work with a Ableton Live 8 software for producing/making music. I do have a external Native Instruments Audio DJ 8 sound card but it's not connected anywhere, will the sound card be helpful?

I have good luck with this amplifier, its not only and amplifier but
an enhance, the signal its digital and the sound quality its very noticeable

good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year