Audio Systems/93 subaru legacy 4dr sedan / pioneer deh-24-ub cd player

QUESTION: i have looked up alll kinds of wiring diagrams for the car . there is like three differnt kinds and i cant find out witch one i need ...for the 12 vt consant it says red and green and i dont have that wire color i just need the constant wire / switch wire /and it dosent say where to put the illmunate wire on none of them and the cd player dosent say either im just really confused please help me thank you!

ANSWER: why you just don't buy a radio harness it will solve all your problems

Constant 12V+ Red/Green  
Switched 12V+ Blue/Yellow  
Ground Black  
Illumination Red  
Dimmer n/a  
Antenna Left Rear  
Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors
Left Front (+) Yellow  
Left Front (-) Blue/Red  
Right Front (+) White  
Right Front (-) Blue/Black  
Rear Speakers 6 1/2" Rear Deck
Left Rear (+) Yellow/White  
Left Rear (-) Blue/Red  
Right Rear (+) White/Blue  
Right Rear (-) Blue/Black  

QUESTION: the person who had the car before me  cut off the factory harness and alot of the color wires dont match i dont have a red/green wire ...or a stright red wire and alot of the othe color wires are still left out and where do you put the illumation wire?? and i have looked everywhere for a harness for a subaru  nobody has it unless i order it off the internet and i cant do that :(

purchase a test light from the auto parts they are under $10.00 that will help you find the Ignition Memory and Ilumination wires

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year