Audio Systems/Motorolla Vibrasonic.

Question
Motorola Vibrasonic
Motorola Vibrasonic  

Motorola Vibrasonic
Motorola Vibrasonic  
I see that you were asking about the old Motorola reverberaters that were from the 60s. I bought one in 1966 for a 66 Gran Sport that I had. I had the car for many years but when I sold it I kept the reverberater. it was working when i took it out. I guess it still does.

Answer
Yes, a questioner some weeks ago was asking about them.  They were wonderful old sound generators.  Not very high fidelity but then none of the audio products of that era were all that good on sound quality. They are collectors items now and you can probably do well to keep it around or sell it to someone who wants to do a rework of an old system.

Thanks for sharing!  Wonderful.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan