Audio Systems/re amplifier

Question
Hi, I have a small amplifier for singing with one input for microphone. I now need an extra imput for a second microphone. Can I do this please

Answer
Hi bobbie,

Since your have only One input only and you need at least 2 microphone running at the same time. The only solution to this is get a small compact mixer (4chl which is available in the market). Plug yr microphones into the mixer and then output the mixer to yr small amplifier.

Refer to this link below as an example of a compact mixer, this is a branded Mackie mixer, it you are going on budget try to look for Behringer or any china brands around: http://www.mackie.com/products/402vlz3/index.html

If you have any queries pls , feel free to contact me again (:

Regards
wyh

Audio Systems

YH Wong