Audio Systems/re amplifier

Hi, I have a small amplifier for singing with one input for microphone. I now need an extra imput for a second microphone. Can I do this please

Hi bobbie,

Since your have only One input only and you need at least 2 microphone running at the same time. The only solution to this is get a small compact mixer (4chl which is available in the market). Plug yr microphones into the mixer and then output the mixer to yr small amplifier.

Refer to this link below as an example of a compact mixer, this is a branded Mackie mixer, it you are going on budget try to look for Behringer or any china brands around:

If you have any queries pls , feel free to contact me again (:

Audio Systems

YH Wong

Basic stage sound & lighting questions such as PA system, dj player and etc. Will try to answer your questions although I consider myself as a freshie in this field with limited of exposure in my country.

Stage sound & lighting setup for small concerts,dj, public speech and etc.

Pursuing final year of Computer Engineering and weekends work at sound and light companies.