Audio Systems/SP-6CD

Question
My cd player can no longer eject the cd's. Where can I purchase
a replacement for it. It was installed on 9/12/03

Answer
Let me suggest you go to www.crutchfield.com where they have a sequence for you to identify the exact mountings and replacement options for your vehicle.  They are thee experts on what fits and how to install them.  You will probably not be able to find the SP-6CD anywhere do to its age.

Another place you might look if you want an oem replacement is:

www.oemautosound.com

Unfortunately, cd players are not long lasting in automobiles due to the tough environmental and electrical conditions they face.  Yours has served well considering the age.  Repairs are most often more expensive than just replacing it with a new one.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan