Audio Systems/wiring my amp

Question
Wat size power wire should I use with a Sony exploded 250 wat amp and will it power a kicker comp c10 in a sealed box

Answer
A 10-AWG amp kit is all you need, but an 8-AWG kit isn't much more expensive and would allow you to get a slightly larger amp down the road without redoing the power wire.
*The Sony Xplod 250 watt amp comes in a couple of varieties so this is general advice based on the average output of the various models.
The amp should be able to provide this amount of clean power.
RMS ratings are:
2 x 100 Watts @ 4 OHMS
2 x 125 Watts Max @ 2 OHM.
1 x 250 Watts Max @ 4 OHMS

Sealed specs for the c10
C10 (SMALL)1.0 cu.ft. Power Handling = 125W
*Preferred C10 (SQ)2.4 cu.ft. Power Handling =125W
So I hope the C10 is a 4 Ohm model :)

Here is a basic run down on how to run the wiring. Notice RCA's are ran down the opposite side of vehicle as the the power wire to reduce noise.
http://www.caraudiohelp.com/images/how_to_install_a_car_amp.gif

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Good luck,
JM

Audio Systems

Jerry Mael