Audio Systems/CD Player in Toyota Windom

Question
Hi Ernesto,

I have a 2001 Toyota Windom (Japanese) car. It's been a while now that the CD player has stopped playing CDs. If a CD is inserted, it looks as though it will play but a message comes up on the TV screen in Japanese, and it would not play the CD. The cassette player sounded as though it was chewing up the cassette reel, so I don't use that either. The TV still works in the car, and I would hate to get rid of it. Is there no hope for the CD player? I don't particularly mind that the cassette player isn't working. Cassettes have phased out anyway. Plus CD players are phasing out, so I don't want to get rid of the TV to put a CD player and radio in. If there is in fact no hope for the CD player working again, is there anyway I can get another car stereo/CD player installed without taking the TV out? I hope that was not confusing. The car also came with a DVD player in the trunk that we have not gotten to work. Not sure why. Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

Answer
sorry for the delay i never seen that car before i suspect that it is a lexus is model or es

is this your toyota radio,  here in the us its from a lexus

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-770-159-oem-factory-radio-lexus-es300es330-2003-2  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R