Audio Systems/Ford Fiesta 2006 6000CD radio

Hi, I recently scrolled through the menu and found a BT option. I read in the manual and it says that it is Bluetooth. I turned it on and searched for Ford Audio but found nothing. I tried with two other phones and still found nothing. Then there is a Aux button on the front of the unit but there is no aux port anywhere in the car. Why is nothing working?
Thanks in advance.

Here is a discussion that might be helpful to you:

My first thought was, as talked about in the above forum, is that it may not have it in your particular model car.  My second thought was that you just need to look around to find it; for example, I had a Mazda that had a plug-in but it took me an hour to find it - down under and on the passenger side of the dashboard assembly.  

Here is another forum that talks about activating the BlueTooth functionality:

Hope this will lead you the right direction.  Unfortunately, among OEM car products the often change from one vehicle to another even though the same model car and the same OEM model number.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers