Audio Systems/Home Audio

Question
hi Jerry Mael,

My partners Dad is pretty old school, he has wired ceiling speakers hooked up to his AVR connected to a CD player and can control music through that in all rooms. He owns hundreds of CD's and likes it simple "isn't tech savy" He just built a Bali Hut in his back yard and would like to have music out there as well. I wanted to know if there's such a thing to play music through the CD player wireless to the Bali hut? without making all other speakers in his house wireless too. Would it be time/money saving just to put a speaker out there connected by wire?

Thank you!

Answer
Hi David.
He could use a wireless setup like this but would require a smartphone to drive it.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_807BTSPKR/Audyssey-Wireless-Speakers.html?tp=49716&

That said, this might be a situation where a wired pair or a single one may work best.
Sorry for the short answer but it is all I can do to type at the moment due to a severe back injury.
Good luck and let me know if you need any further assistance.

JM

Audio Systems

Jerry Mael