Audio Systems/2002 Dodge Ram 1500 infinity stereo replacement

Question
I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 with the infinity system I replaced the HU with a new kennwood one and the wire harness kit everything went together smooth and everything seems to function properly except the sound no matter what mode or setting it's on there's no sound...

Answer
2 problems, the factory infinity radios is only 1 watt x4 because most of the power comes from the the infinity amplifier, the radio you are installing is most likely 40w x4
to much power and enough to burn the infinity sound system and speakers,

you need this adapter after the new radio and the infinity amplifier need to be turn on with the new radio
sometimes the extra signal send the amplifier on protection mode

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-598-208-oem-interface-differential-converters-uni  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R