Audio Systems/6 CD Loader is not reading the CD

I have 2001 Nissan Pathfinder that I bought recently. Originally, it was equipped with 6 CD loader and  Boss Cassette AM/FM Radio on the dash board but the previous owner took off the Cassette and installed single Sonny CD. He however kept the original Cassette AM/FM Radio, which he handed over to me when I bought it. Because I prefer the factory audio to the Sony CD, I pulled out the Sony and reinstall the factory Cassette AM/FM Radio connecting it to the 6 CD loader, which was never taken off. The plugs were intact, so there was no problem in the re-installation. After the installation, the radio and cassette were working fine but the CD says "no disc" after loading 6 CDs. After searching all the CD slots, it will finally display an "error". In other words, the CDs are not being read. I used different CDs to no avail. Any idea on how to resolve this?

The Laser eye its defective and that is the reason why it takes the discs and reads them one by one at the end there is no disc information , your cd changer needs to be repair or replace, if there is no local service center in your town check united radio or

good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year